Re: Changing configuration without restarting

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 01:55:16 +0100

Tuomo Pyhala wrote:

> It would be nice to do some minor modificatoins to squid
> configuration without restarting it. Is there such feature?
> If not, could this be added sometime in the future.

Today, no. You could try SIGHUP, but Squid still stops for a short time.

This will be added later on. Can't say when since this depends on when
someone gets any time to implement it (any contributors are welcome). It
is about number 4 on my private todo list, but 1 & 2 are major tasks.

---
Henrik Nordström