RE: MS IE 4.0 and ftp problems

From: Gatt, Noel <Noel.Gatt@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 10:09:46 -0600

Your problem is related with the generated HTML sent back to the
browser, which includes references to icons. The icons would generally
reside on a web server near you, ideally the prxoy server itself. In
squid.conf, you can define the ftpget_options, as follows :

ftpget_options -p http://web-server/images/ -s .gif

-p specifies the server and directory

-s specifies the file extension

The CERN gif icons are widely used for this purpose.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Noel Gatt