Re: Adding addt'l. cache_dir

From: Dave Pascoe <dave@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 19:17:18 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 16 Dec 1997, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> The current Squid does not support changing the number of cache_dirs
> without losing the whole cache content... but I think I saw a workaround
> on this list some time ago.. (needs planning, and a number of symbolic
> links set up).

I don't mind so much losing the cache contents.....but I'm a little
confused as to how Squid is now proceeding. It didn't clear out the
contents on /webcache1, so can I assume it will just repopulate that
partition as it moves along? That's what it seems, but I just want to
make sure.

Thanks for the reply,
Dave