Re: Weird.... (1.19NOVM)

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 08:19:19 +1000

I'm curious about the average object size other people have. I've tested
both our hub and leaf caches, and they all have 13K +/- 0.82K average
object size.

Anyone else want to email me some figures? I'll work up a quick summary,
and we might be able to generate a FAQ entry on it.

--
Note to evil sorcerers and mad scientists: don't ever, ever summon powerful
demons or rip holes in the fabric of space and time. It's never a good