Re: Last Modified

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 1998 18:58:14 +0100

Christian Khoury wrote:

> hi,
>
> i'm using Squid-1.0.20 :-)
> i know, it's an old version, but i'm using it just for
> experimental uses (changed the cooperating protocol).

Thats an almost anicent version ;-).
It would be interesting to know what changes have you made.

> I would like to know if there is a level of Debugging in which Squid
> will give me the "last modified time" in "access.log" or
> "hierarchy.log".

Isn't it available in the store log? Can't say I remember much about
that ancient version. I am sure that you easily can extend the access
log to include it if you want to.

> p.s: where can i find the list of bugs in this version of Squid?

Read the changelog for later releases, and try to filter out the bugs
introduced later. There is no maintained buglist that I know of.

---
Henrik Nordström
Sparetime Squid Hacked