peering bring exponential increase in log size

From: Alastair Waddell <awaddell@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 03:05:21 +1100 (EST)

Indeed, all these new log entries from peers are putting the log size in
the 'out of control' region. It means I have to rotate the logs more often
when I'd rather not have these entries from peers logged at all (just so
long as I've checked that they can't fetch MISSES).

the conf file is at the default of ALL,1 so I need some other way to
control _who_ gets logged.

Regards,
Alastair Waddell o Tel +61 3 96 400-400
Technical Administrator o Fax +61 3 9222-1363
CyberLabs o http://www.cyberlabs.com.au
Queen Street, Melbourne

+ Virtual Services + DNS Maintenance + ISP Co-location + Internetworking