Re: ???????

From: Bill Wichers <billw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 00:12:45 -0500 (EST)

I can get an IP for that site using nslookup -- 209.67.19.149. They don't
appear to ping right now (although some sites won't ping due to
configuration settings). I suspect that your cache just happened to query
that site at a time when their server was down, or you might have run into
some dropped packets somewhere. It takes a lot of dropped packets to kill
a query, but small network outages (timeout periods between routes for
example) can do it. I've had this happen myself on several occasions when
our ISPs line glitches.

        -Bill