Re: your mail

From: Bill Wichers <billw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 01:06:08 -0500 (EST)

If the domains are withing your organization you should use local_domain
(local_domain 1.2.net 3.4.org etc.).

To stop caching ONLY of some domain, use cache_stoplist blocked.site1
blocked.site2. To stop Squid from climbing the hierarchy, use hierarchy
stoplist dontclimb.one dontclimb.two. You will probably want to include
the site you don't want to cache in BOTH lists, since if you use only
cache_stoplist it will still be possible to retrieve a cached copy from
one of your parent caches.

        -Bill