Re: SOS

From: Xu Dong <kenxu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 22:14:54 +0800

Thanks for reply.

I did read the documentation and just read the related (I think) peices of
FAQ as you suggested. :)

I'm very unluck, Squid is till giving me the same error with "cache_host
proxy.xx.com parent 8080 7 default no-query". I did restart the Squid after
changed the squid.conf :(

In the same time, we tried two Windows95 based proxy, one works and another
just same as Squid. Any way, I still like to see the Squid works on my
system.

Thank you again.

Ken