internal icons in ftpget output

From: Pim Zandbergen <pim@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 14:50:19 +0100 (MET)

I am using squid 1.NOVM.16, using the Linux RPM distribution.

By default, ftpget creates HTML output that refers to internal icons.
These internal icons seem to work for Netscape only, and not for Internet
Explorer.

I suppose there is some way to persuade ftpget to refer to real icons,
but ftpget does not come with a man page on my system.

Can anyone help ?

Thanks.

E-mail : Pim Zandbergen <pim@cti.nl>
S-mail : Laan Copes van Cattenburch 70, 2585 GD The Hague, The Netherlands
Phone : +31 70 3067373
Fax : +31 70 3067374