Small kB volume of TCP_IMS_HIT...

From: Michael Pelletier <mikep@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 13:16:17 -0500 (EST)

I installed Squid 1.1.20 and turned on the RELOAD_INTO_IMS feature, since
I've heard good things about it, and from what I can tell so far it is
doing me a fair bit of good. About a third of requests are TCP_IMS_HIT,
but what I'm wondering is why these hits are such a small percentage of
the byte volume. Is the byte count on the IMS requests what was pulled
over the Internet link, or what was sent to the client?

        -Mike Pelletier.