Re: HW Configuration.

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 15:02:43 +1000

There aren't any hard and fast rules here, but a 4GB cache will cost you _about_ 30MB +
cache_mem + an slowly increasing value. I'd consider 64MB RAM to be 'tight but workable' for
that size. With only 16 dialups, you should be able to squeeze it in that.

A 386-40 isn't fast, but it may well do the job. What speed are your dialups, and how much
internet bandwidth do you have? Those will be the deciding factors to decide if it's fast
enough.

--
Did you read the documentation AND the FAQ?
If not, I'll probably still answer your question, but my patience will