Re: Connection Lifetime Expired

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 1998 16:18:41 +1000

Forgive me, my brain's fried, and I'm imbibing coffee as fast as I can to
restore function.

Umm, yes. Probably. This is off the top of my head. I've just spent the last
little while completely revamping squid configs across a whole bunch of
machines (hence the fry). I've split squid.conf into a lot of little files
that are then parsed through the C preprocessor into a final squid.conf.
Makes it easier to find things that you want to change, and enables you to
drop in a new policy.conf without affecting any other directives. (also, you
can do macros, which makes life _so_ much easier for plugging in various
numbers (like refresh times)).

Writing the script to split and convert an existing config was _not_ fun.

--
Did you read the documentation AND the FAQ?
If not, I'll probably still answer your question, but my patience will