Re: (Fwd) [HARVEST:553] replacing doubleclick, etc. ads

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 1998 19:06:20 +1000

Martin Ibert wrote:

> Dancer wrote:
> >
> > I created a transparent 32x32 gif (http://www.brisnet.org.au/blank.gif).
> > Feel free to steal it.
>
> I've been playing with Junkbuster, modifying it so that it returns a 1x1
> transparent GIF for every blocked ad. Works like a charm.
>
> Why 32x32? Anything I have overlooked?

Not really. I _did_ have some text in it, but anything I put in just generated
a zillion support calls. Leaving it transparent, they all went away. Since the
thing was so damn small, I never bothered resizing it.

Did you read the documentation AND the FAQ?
If not, I'll probably still answer your question, but my patience will
be limited, and you take the risk of sarcasm and ridicule.