Re: squid for HP

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 1998 23:13:59 +0100

Sorry, but I don't remember what you needed help with. I try to answer
most questions that need to be answered, but my time is limited (as goes
for most other people here it seems).

Please repeat your question, and maybe I (or someone else) can help you.
If you have sent a question and not received any anser in a few days,
then resend the question with a notice that it is a resend since you
haven't received any answers on your previous posting.

I can't say that I have much experience of gcc 2.8, or of running Squid
on HP lately, but I have found that the combination of HP-UX and gcc
2.7.2 does not work well on some applications (tested on HP-UX 9.05 and
10.20).

---
Henrik Nordström
Sparetime Squid Hacker