RE: squid on VMS

From: Armistead, Jason <ARMISTEJ@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 1998 18:55:00 -0500

Hi James

I've been away from the office for a while, but I have just not got
around to replying to all the e-mail messages that accumulated (believe
me there were TONS).

Unfortunately my VMS port of Squid has ground to a halt, mainly because
I don't have any time spare (such is the life of a man with a job, a
wife, an 18 month-old boy, a new house, a mortgage, several work
projects at once, and a gliding course).

If you wish to port Squid to VMS, then I wish you all the best, but
alas, I can't really promise to be of any assistance for the immediate
future.

I've cc-ed the Squid list in case anyone else was also looking for a VMS
port, or hoping I might produce one.

I guess I'll have to keep with Solaris for the moment.

Regards

Jason