Cache Manager and ProxyAuth

From: Miles Lott <milos@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 10:08:26 -0600 (CST)

After many tries getting cache manager to work for me, I pretty much gave
up. I am pretty sure things are setup properly as per the faq and other
info posted here. But I was wondering whether the fact that I have proxy
auth set could be screwing me out of the cache manager info. I get the
standard "do not have access" messages and access.log says TCP_DENIED.

I am running on port 8000 with the single parent being TIS' http-gw on
port 8080.