Re: ACL config

From: John Cougar <cougar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 16:35:23 +1100 (EST)

On Tue, 10 Feb 1998, Andy Ma wrote:

> I have got my squid up and running. And now I want to set up the ACL for
> the proxy. I am wondering if I could ban 1 of my network PC to access to
> specific internet site? Can
> you show me how?

Let's start with the uplink to the proxy. Go visit
http://telstra.net/squid-acl-form.htl

Banning access to particular sites can be done a number of ways, the best
of which may be on a router. Send me some details of your site
configuration and I'll suggest the best way to do your filtering; OK?

Cheers,

John.

John V Cougar | Voice: 1800 065 744
Telstra Internet | E-Mail: cougar@telstra.net