(104) Connection reset by peer

From: Apiset Tananchai <aet@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 13:14:31 +0700 (ICT)

Hi all,

I got several "(104) Connection reset by peer" report from my user when
they try to access some site (which mostly run IIS, such as m$). The
problem usually went away after reload or just press <back> <forward>
button in the browser. I try to hack some codein to do something similar
to what connection-retry patch do but have no luck getting it to work.

Do you have the same problem? Is someone ever done something like this? Or
could you give me a hint where should I start. (I'm not familiar with
squid code)

--
aet
"Nobody will ever need more than 640k RAM!"