FTPGET to a parent-proxy

From: Robert Koruna <robert.koruna@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 17:49:43 +0000

Hi,

do I have to change the code if I want Squid to use a next proxy by
downloading anything via ftpget.

My configuration looks like the following:

Squid -- Squid -- Web

Now I told squid to use the:
cache_host x.x.x.x parent 3128 0 no-query default

I can download all directories. I can login an ftp-server with
username and password, but I can't download anything.
After waiting for 10 minutes I get an error-message.

So I guess FTPGET recognizes the parent proxy, but only as long as I
have htmlized pages.

Any suggestions ???

Thanks for all your help you gave me the last few days.
Best regards,

Robert

Robert Koruna <robert.koruna@tiwag.co.at>

TIWAG-Tiroler Wasserkraftwerke AG