Party on Friday

From: Kris Skrinak <kris@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 15:15:53 -0800 (PST)

You are invited to the ClearStation Happy Hour!

Come check out our new digs at:

        300 Montgomery
        Suite #1100
        (on the corner of Montgomery and California)
        San Francisco, CA 94104

        415.283.2590

It's a party, not some kind of office thing, so come
prepared to have fun. We're celebrating our new office,
our new business and everything good about life.

300 Montgomery is an old office building for San
Francisco, and was the world headquarters for
Bank of America for about 75 years. The office walls
are banker-style mahogany. It's very cool.

We're calling our style 'old-school banker with
a bass beat.

We're going to start at 6:30 and go until midnight.
We'll have food and drinks, however, if you
know you are going to show up after 9, BYOB !

Hope to see you Friday.

Kris