Re: Stop - Start - Stop - Start

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 11:24:54 +1000

Ah, now here's an off-the-wall suggestion. You could try loading the profiling
patches into squid, and see where it's spending all it's time _that_ way.
(alternatively, compile and link with -g, and when it goes for it's walk among the
fairies, poke it with a signal that'll cause it to core dump, then get a stack
backtrace from the core).

--
Did you read the documentation AND the FAQ?
If not, I'll probably still answer your question, but my patience will