Re: local ips

From: Bill Wichers <billw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 13:50:17 -0500 (EST)

You will need to use ACL's to do this. The default squid.conf explains the
ACL stuff pretty well, and the section in the FAQ on this is available at
http://squid.nlanr.net/Squid/FAQ/FAQ-9.html

If you are trying not to cache for these machines, then you might be best
off using a proxy.pac that instructs these machines to go DIRECT for some
things and not others.

        -Bill