Re: Compile squid1.2beta15 with async-io

From: Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 13:42:13 -0300

        The include files should be right, at least, for the FreeBSD OS. Try erasing
the configure.cache and configure.log files in the main squid source
directory, and configure again.
        I hope this helps. Meanwhile, check man pthreads and/or libc_r.
        Have you applied the latest patches to the squid distribution? I am not sure
these would interfere, for I am not following the 1.22beta distribution
anymore. I am still waiting for a more stable release.

        Regards,
                Mario Ferreira

--
Mario S. F. Ferreira		System Administrator/Consulting @ GNS