Re: 1.1.20 with patch

From: Ken Knierim <wild1@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 09:35:43 -0700

Michael Pelletier wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Feb 1998, Ming Lu wrote:
>
> > I am trying to compile it on solaris 2.6, and yes I did "configure"
> > before I did "make"
>
> You know, this isn't the first person to have problems compiling Squid on
> Solaris 2.6... Bego was running into "DATAMODEL_NATIVE"-related compile
> problems a couple of weeks ago.
>
> Is anyone out there sucessfully running Squid on Solaris 2.6?
>
> -Mike Pelletier.

 Yes, I've been running it for quite some time. But it's an old version, as when
did it I couldn't get the newer versions to compile. I'm running 1.1.9. I tried
get 1.1.16 and 1.1.18 running and they failed. Since I got it running (Early
November) I haven't done any upgrades (something about not fixin' it
if it's not too broke). Soo... yes, it does work on the older versions.

K^2

--
Ken Knierim, Engineering,  Aspect Systems, Inc. http://www.aspectsys.com
wild1@aspectsys.com (area 602) voice 892 7020 fax 892 8044 pgr 270 1241