Netscape issues excessive "Client Refreshes"

From: Dunstan Vavasour <dunstan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 09:36:37 +0000 (GMT)

Not exactly a squid question, but here goes.

Whenever I select an item from my bookmarks list in Netscape, it issues a
"Client Refresh" request for the page. This means that squid has to troll off
and get the page again, even though it has an up-to-date copy.

Has anybody else seen this, and does anybody know how I can turn it off.
Please email me directly and I'll summarise

Dunstan Vavasour
dev@cegelcproj.co.uk

#include <std.disclaimer.h>