Ident check for everything but gifs and jpgs.

From: Joacim Haggmark <Joacim.Haggmark@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 22:26:02 +0100 (MET)

        Hi!

I'm a cache administrator at a computer society in Sweden with very
limited hardware resources and the ident daemons uses alot of cputime
on our servers. The ident check also slows down the requests with a couple
seconds, and therefor I only want to check for an ident answer
when it's a POST request or an URL with ? in it, or possibly just check for
ident when it's not a gif och jpg picture.

Has anyone done this or does anyone know how do to this ?

        /Joacim Häggmark jocke@sdf.se