Re: disabling ICP logging in access.log

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 1998 18:24:00 +1000

*sigh*

Look in squid.conf. Look at where it says:
# TAG: log_icp_queries on|off
# If set, ICP queries are logged to access.log. ICP logging
# is enabled by default, so uncomment and change the line
# below to disable it.
#
log_icp_queries on

Then change it to read:
log_icp_queries off

Then go and print out the whole config file, and _read_ it.

--
Did you read the documentation AND the FAQ?
If not, I'll probably still answer your question, but my patience will