RE:

From: Colin Rhodes <crhodes@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 14:38:28 +1000

This would be the NT wingate I assume? The language is very unclear. If we are not talking about NT disregard what follows

Then the first line uses the echo port (udp 7) which won't work with an out of the box NT server. (Do a netstat -a in a cmd session and look for something listening on UDP port 7!)

I would have thought you'd have dead parent messages in the log file?

Regards,

Colin Rhodes
Senior Systems Engineer
Eastman Software