recv-announce parsing

From: Niall Doherty <eeindy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 1998 16:17:06 +0000

Hi,

We've got around 20 squid caches distributed around the world
in our Intranet in Ericsson. I'm currently handling a "registration"
service for them via a web interface but it's kludgy and awkward
now that the number of caches is growing...

I've just compiled the recv-announce.c and it works fine - except
that it writes to an ever-growing file.

Has anyone written anything that parses this and rotates it, or
something like writing into a named pipe with some script reading the
other end etc...

Thanx,
Niall

--