transparent proxy with LINUX 2.0.29 and CISCO IOS 11.1

From: Chuck Pitre <chuck@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 14:51:00 -0500 (EST)

well I've followed the FAQ in setting up LINUX, we have the rules in place
on the CISCO (we know they work because of previous attempts at
transparent proxying with Squid on Solaris 2.6 x86). My problem is that I
don't know LINUX all the much and ipfwadm even less. Once I've created
the rc.firewall and have modified the .config file what what am I supposed
to do with ipfwadm???

Chuck Pitre chuck@vianet.on.ca
ViaNet Internet Solutions Technical Consultant
128 Larch Street ph: 675-0400
P3E 5J8 fax: 675-0404