Re: squid log

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 21:49:20 +1000

You're definitely in the realm of source-code modification UNLESS you
want to put squid into it's 'log every damn thing' mode. (Which you
really don't want to do. You'd wind up with (literally) millions of
lines of stuff that you don't want.

--
Did you read the documentation AND the FAQ?
If not, I'll probably still answer your question, but my patience will