Re: Transferred file size limit

From: Ricardo Patara <patara@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 09:47:31 -0300

Khuanchai Supparatpinyo wrote:

> Dear all:
>
> I'm using Squid 1.12 on a Linux Redhat 4.2 system.
> Is there any way to limit the size of file that is requested by ftp:// or
> http://?
>
> Khuanchai.

Yes, in the file squid.conf there is a line where you can limit the size
of file cached:

# TAG: maximum_object_size
# Objects larger than this size will NOT be saved on disk. The
# value is specified in kilobytes, and the default is 4MB.
#
#maximum_object_size 4096

--
  Ricardo Patara         ANSP - an Academic Network at Sa~o Paulo
  Analista de Redes          Fundaca~o de Amparo `a Pesquisa S.P.