Problem with cookies

From: Mika Perkiomaki <mika@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 16:31:49 +0200 (EET)

Hello,

Just subscribed to the list and already disturbing people with an annoying
problem:

I have a Squid 1.1.20 running on a Solaris 2.5.1 and it's working
all right except that it doesn't handle cookies. If I go to a page
that sets a cookie, it just doesn't get set. Without proxy or using
Netscape proxy everything works fine.

The only reference from Squid-documentation I found was udp_hit_obj
but because this is set off as a default, it cannot be the reason.

Has anyone else been having similar problems?

Mika Perkiömäki
mika@works.fi
Icon Medialab Finland