Re: flushing proxies

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 22:09:42 +0200

You are hitting a userinterface limitation of most GUI browsers ;-) (you
can't press reload on a file the browser insists on saving).

Furtunately there is several ways to do things ;-)

1. Use some command line tool (for example client that is delivered with
Squid) to do a "reload" (Pragma: no-cache) request for the object
2. Refresh it using the cachemgr interface
3. Use lynx
4. Construct a manual query
   telnet your.squid.server.net 3128
   GET http://www.ntinternals.com/ntfilmon.zip HTTP/1.0