Re: Intrusion login at netaddress (usa.net) with proxy

From: Tom Minchin <tom@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 20:28:19 +1000 (EST)

It's the same problem which used to plague Hot Mail. About the only good
thing since the purchase of HM by Microsoft was the introduction of
cookies which means "proxies with floating IP addresses" (as HM like
to call them) can use the web interface using multiple proxy servers.

Look at the Squid FAQ for Hot Mail and substitute use.net.

tom@interact.net.au