CISCO IOS 11.2 configuring.

From: Artem Savelyev <arsa@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 15:55:33 +0300

Ok. I want to know one thing about subj.
I want to redirect all HTTP requests passing through my Cisco to squid
box , so I could make a kind of transparent proxy using only one network

card installed in squid box.
And I want it also to turn off when my box is down.
As i've seen in this mailing-list you discuss some troubles concering
this subject, but HOW do I configure IOS? I haven't found anything
obvious from Cisco documentation (and you probably to :-).
Thanks.
ARSA.