Re: largest deployment?

From: Jacob Suter <jsuter@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 18:39:48 -0500

Squid is virtually unlimited, especially 1.2 since it can support
multiple storage directories. You could have 14 9gb drives in seperate
partitions (not RAID'ed or CCD'ed) load balanced with squid 1.2. I'm
fixing to exploit that between two 4.3GB UDMA 5400 RPM drives (not
really hot, but for my purposes its fine) on my primary squid cache.

JS