squid strange ftp

From: Yiu Kin Ho <khyiu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 04:40:40 +0800

I am new to squid and I have just configed my squid version 1.2 beta19.
The http proxy seems running fine. However, my ftp proxy have a
problem. Sometimes the directory in the ftp sites through the ftp proxy
didn't show up. Sometimes if the directory is very long, only a few
directory is showed, not all. Somtimes the directory is showed properly
after reloading the page.

The greeting message of the ftpsite is always showed correctly.

Don't know why...

Any input are welcomed

Yiu