http_accel?

From: John Armstrong <siberian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 00:57:34 -0700

Hi, I am a total Squid newbie but have heard great things. I have a site
that is generated pretty much entirely out of CGI. However, I would like to
possibly use Squid to cache the images in order to speed up display. Every
page loads 5-25 5k images. Is Squid worth pursuing towards this end? I
didnt see much in the documentation or FAQ about it in this sort of context.

Sorry for asking what is most likely a commonly asked question.

John-