selective miss_access question

From: INF/AlvaroFdez <alvaro.fdez@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 11:05:06 +0200 (METDST)

Hiya,

I'm using this schema:

      (remote browsers site A)
          v (remote browsers site B)
          v v
----------v---(WAN)--------v--------

    | (local LAN browsers)
|-------| v
|Squid1 |=========v==========>net link #1
|-------|

    | net #1
==========================
    | net #2
    |
    |
    | (local LAN browsers)
    v v
|-------| v
|Squid2 |================>net link #2
|-------|

NOTES:
------
Squid1 is parent of Squid2 for some domains
Squid2 is parent of Squid1 for some other domains
Squid1 is also configured to use one remote parent and one
remote sibling)

What I'm trying to do is to not allow MISSes
from Squid1 to *propagate* to Squid2, BUT ONLY
FOR THE REMOTE SITES; but still allowing that
sites fetch MISSes thru Squid1's remote parents...

Is this possible, or maybe I'm just confused?

TIA,

--
Alvaro Fdez. Lago       alago@unicies.cesga.es
Sysadm.