Re: How to restrict one IP to only access one www site ... ?

From: Bruce Campbell <bc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 15:59:17 +1000 (EST)

On Mon, 4 May 1998, Peter Kelly wrote:

> Here is a weird one. I need to block one of our users from
> getting Internet sites via their browser, but have to ability
> to access 1 or 2 sites; both Internet connected.

acl dawebsite dstdomain machine.which.they.can.access
acl datuser src their.ip.address.es

http_access deny datuser !dawebsite

> Is this possbile? Can I see an example maybe?

Yes. Theres probably a better one somewhere in the Squid FAQ which is
better set out than the example off the top of my head above ;)

Play with the acls.

--==--
Bruce.

K'nurdic Wrangler.