server cache parent config ?

From: Paonia <paonia@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 15:16:32 -0400 (EDT)

Here is our setup. We have two caches: cache_small and cache_big. I
want
cache_small to ask cache_big for all objects that cache_small does not
have. If cache_big does not have them cache_big should ask the other
caches for them. And I want cache_big to retrieve the objects and store
them
and then pass them onto cache_small. I dont want cache_small to talk to
the other cache unless it cant talk to cache_big (if it is down).
Does the below config do what I describe above?

cache_small.massart.edu:
cache_big parent weight=3
cache1.isp.net parent weight=2
cache2.isp.net parent weight=2