Re: 1.2.20beta crash

From: Dirk Vleugels <Dirk.Vleugels@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 14:51:55 +0200

Hi,

Well, i've played with 1.2.20 a little more and tried to raise
NUMTHREADS to 32 in aiops.c. Launching this binary results in a
nearly deadlock of the whole machine (load goes above 30, until my
CRTL-C goes through).

8M ram, 100M swap configured (for the beta proxy). The only one using
it is myself.

Anyone running the 1.2.20 threaded with snmp support? I added the
snmp_conf options D. Wessels posted to this list. This, and NUMTHREADS
is the only difference to the proxy described below.

regards,
Dirk

Quoting Dirk Vleugels (Dirk.Vleugels@de.uu.net):