RE: peering

From: Armistead, Jason <ARMISTEJ@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 19:45:00 -0400

David

Where can one find these "SAIX refresh rules" ? Is there a URL you'd like
to point out for all of us ?

While I'm a strictly Intranet user of Squid, knowing how this relates to our
environment, as well as to academia and ISPs, would be most enlightening
(and maybe deserving of some space in the Squid FAQ)

Regards

Jason