Re: Calamaris!

From: Cord Beermann <>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 07:40:55 +0100

In abacom.intern.mailinglists.squid you write:

*urgs* please switch this off...

>Does anyone know where can I find the Calamaris soft? Because in =
> says that is recheable at =
> but that page is no longer manteined. =
>Is there any mirror site for this soft? is a redirect on a site which wasn't
online two weeks... now it should work again...

the actual location of it is

But please use or

They will point to the actual location.

BTW: There is also the beta of calamaris Version 2, which is (hopefully) in
late beta-state...

(Time to activate my own domain, huh?)