Stacking Proxies

From: Steven Martin <smartin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 15:45:35 -0500 (CDT)

I have tried the one suggestion that I have gotten and how to put a squid
proxy in front of a NT proxy. That has not worked. I am trying to
convince my boss that a Linux box can handle this task better than an NT
system that is twice as big, but to make it work I have to be able to get
the linux box in front of the NT box.

The linux box works fine but I cannot get it to pass request on to the NT
box and have the request filtered there also. It just skips the NT part
and if the request passed the acl ban list then the user can go on.

If someone can look at my squid.conf file at

www.slym.net/squid.txt

I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
steven'