Access denied problems

From: Paonia <paonia@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 23:11:14 -0400 (EDT)

I am seeing to type of access denied problems:
1. where someone tries to get an object from a site that does not allow
proxys ie. www.highwind.com. If there anyway to not have to add a list of
sites not to use the proxy for in our proxy.pac (automatic config files).
If there is is there a lot around that I could use as a start since there are
lots of them.
2. I from time to time am seeing access denied on sites usaly from one
of the nlanr.net caches and then I try again and it works fine. Ie
www.dejanews.com or www.barebones.com. Any idea how to deal with these.

thanks
paonia