RE: Access Controls

From: Armistead, Jason <ARMISTEJ@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 19:39:00 -0400

Eric

Did you send Squid a HUP signal to reload the squid.conf file ?

Does Squids cache.log show any problems were encountered reading the
configuration ? It might be as simple as file protection on the
allowed_hosts file ?

Is this even valid syntax for the src acl type (I can't remember off the top
of my head ....) ?

Just something to consider ....

Jason