Ident lookups,

From: Ian A McDonald <>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 17:02:51 +0100 (BST)

I'd like to be able to run ident lookups, on only a certain list of hosts,
and log the usernames. I presume attempting an ident lookup on a host that
is not running an identd would result in some delay.

Can anyone tell me how to implement such a configuration?
I presume I need to implement an access list to do this..

Oh, God is playing marbles,
With His Planets and his Stars,              1084 New Hall,
Creating havoc through my life,              St Andrews,
With his influence on Mars ...               Fife,